Save a life today by becoming a foster parent!
Fostering can be one of the most rewarding (and sometimes difficult) jobs you'll ever experience! Tenth Life foster parents tell stories of falling in love with their kitties, learning a lot about cats' health and behavior, and even making new human friends in the process. It is a unique experience, and one that literally saves lives.
Tenth Life relies heavily on volunteer foster parents to save lives each year. Every foster home available means another life saved. Opening your home to a cat can be both rewarding and life-changing, for you and the cat. Tenth Life is a judgment free zone and a safe place for cats and humans, alike. We welcome new fosters who are committed to open and fast communication with our leadership and with moving toward adoption as quickly as possible so that we may make room for more needy pets.
All foster parents must:
1. read the role description, meet all requirements, and agree to our policies/procedures listed HERE.
2. complete a foster application
3. complete a phone interview so we can get to know one another and ensure that our goals are a match
4. complete a home visit (done virtually during Covid)
5. chat with and get to know one of our foster mentors.
6. sign a foster contract/agreement and a volunteer waiver
Click here for more information on our policies and the application process.