Our Wishlist Saves Lives!
If you prefer to send tangible goods to Tenth Life, we always appreciate receiving supplies from can our wish lists. When you purchase items from these lists, more funding can be poured directly into our programs and save lives. Ordering online means your gifts are delivered to our door within a matter of days and you never have to leave the comfort of your own home! Thank you!
Our greatest need is almost always canned food (cat and kitten) and quality scoopable litter!
Please note that we normally do not receive your name or contact from Amazon or Chewy. If you would like your donation acknowledged, please email us.
We also accept new or gently used items which can be easily washed or disinfected. Look around your house and see if you can spare one of these much-needed items. To schedule a drop-off, please email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
Our greatest need is always canned food (cat and kitten) and quality scoopable litter!
- Dry cat and kitten food
- Pet carriers (small and medium sizes, clean and in good working condition)
- Paper towels and toilet paper for obvious reasons
- Microfiber towels
- Hand soap
- Rescue disinfectant
- Cleaning supplies
- Office supplies
- Litter boxes
- Cat trees
- Cat beds (baskets, plush beds, etc.)
- Sturdy bowls and dishes for food and water - preferably stainless steel, glass, or ceramic
- Cat and kitten nail clippers
- Medical syringes
- Scratching posts and cat trees
- Baby blankets for neonatal kittens
- Heating pads and discs
- Towels, fleece blankets, flannel bedding
Have something else not listed here? Email us to see if it's something we can put to use!