Adoption saves lives!
Thank you for considering adoption. When you adopt a cat, you are saving her from a life on the streets, confined existence in a cage, or unnecessary euthanasia. At Tenth Life, we are seeking true forever homes.Most of our cats live in foster homes while they await adoption which is how we know so much about their habits, likes, and dislikes. Our adoption counselors are happy to help you every step of the way to finding the best match for you. We will do everything possible to find the perfect match for your home.
Here’s what you can expect:
Step 1. APPLY Click on the cat you're interested in to apply.
Not sure who you'd like to meet? APPLY HERE.
Step 2. MATCHMAKING CALL Chat with our adoption counselors to find the right kitty!
Step 3. MEET & GREET SESSION Meet some potential fits for your family!
Step 4. FINALIZE THE ADOPTION Adopt the cat of your dreams!
Please note that during COVID-19, most portions of the process are performed remotely and adoptions are carried out with masks and safe social distance practices.
Before applying, please be sure that you:
- Are 21 years of age or older. If not, grab a parent or guardian!
- Have a photo ID to provide at the time of adoption.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information to ensure the process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Provide non-related references & let them know to expect a call or email.
- Bring your kids and family along to meetings! We want everyone to enjoy this exciting event!
- Please carefully consider the decision to add a cat to your household. How much time do you have? Are you financially prepared? Take the time to read through this article to make sure you are fully ready for a cat.
- Think of any questions you have! It is important to Tenth Life that you feel fully informed and prepared as an adoptive parent, and we're always glad to discuss our recommendations and ideas with you!
To aid in our mission of treating cats as humanely as possible, we require all adopters to agree that they will never declaw their Tenth Life cat(s), will agree not to permit the cat(s) to go outdoors, and to adhere to all adoption policies. Questions about these policies? Please ask us.
Our adoption fees can be found HERE. Have other questions?
Please contact us anytime! Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Click on the cat you're interested in to apply. Not sure who you'd like to meet? APPLY HERE.