We have created this section of the website to help guide brand-new adopters through the homecoming of their new family member(s). At Tenth Life, we want to make sure that every kitty finds a happy home, and that every family is happy with their new cat. These tips are designed to help you make the adoption transition as smooth as possible.
Simply click on the links below for more information.
1. My new cat is coming home soon... what do I do?!!!
2. A lesson in Play Therapy, AKA how to help prevent future behavior problems.
3. Introducing your new cat to a resident cat.
4. Introducing your new cat to a dog.
5. Babies, kids, and cats... they can get along!
Please don’t hesitate to call, at 314-808-2454, or email us if you have any questions or problems with the adoption process at anytime. You can also download our adopters' packet, which includes all of the information contained here.