Tenth Life Cat Rescue Adoption Questionnaire
We are so excited that you have decided to adopt a cat or kitten from Tenth Life Cat Rescue! We will do everything possible to find the perfect match for your home. Here’s our process:
- Complete this questionnaire.
- An adoption counselor will call once your application has been received.
- Once approved, you'll be invited to meet cats that interest you.
- Adopt the cat of your dreams!
Adoption fees: $100 for cats older than 6 months and $125 for kittens (6 months or younger).
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Be sure that you:
- Are 21 years of age or older. If not, grab a parent or guardian!
- Have a photo ID
- Bring your kids along! We want everyone to enjoy this exciting event.
- Think of any questions you have! It is important to Tenth Life that you feel fully informed and prepared as an adoptive parent, and we're always glad to discuss our recommendations and ideas with you!
- To aid in our mission of treating cats as humanely as possible, we require all adopters to not declaw their Tenth Life cat(s), not permit the cat(s) to go outdoors, and to adopt two kittens at once when they are younger than six months (or have a resident cat at home). Questions about these policies? Please ask us!!!